*BIG CHANGE* ONE Day REQUIRED Retreat
Sat, Oct. 7, 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
*Parent to attend all morning*
I was recently made aware that the Friday night of the retreat was St. Francis' homecoming. I didn't know that a year ago when this date was set. I've made the decision, with the pastors, to have this retreat shortened to morning only. We will miss out on some of the fun Friday night stuff, but this seems like the best option as I am not able to re-schedule to another weekend.
Here's the NEW Plan!
- 8:15 a.m.: GUIDES and JR GUIDES ARRIVE please - I'll need your help in all the moving parts for the morning.
- 8:30 a.m.: Parent and youth arrive - I will have donuts, muffins, juice, fruit out for a light breakfast
- 8:45 a.m.: While you are eating, I will explain the morning and what we'll be doing
- 9:00 a.m.: Begin paten/chalice project
- 10:00 a.m.: Clean up paten/chalice project and set up for making sashes
- 10:30 a.m.: Begin sash explanation
- 10:45 a.m.: Begin making sashes
- 12:45 p.m.: Finish up sashes/clean up/vacuum gathering space
- 1:00 p.m.: All done, everyone can go home! 🙂
Due to this being only on Sat. morning, I ask that nobody shows up late. If you can't make it, email Christina
***Bring: Bible, 1 parent and Your favorite Bible verse written out (Ex: Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart")