First Communion Class for Middle School Youth and Parents
Wed., Oct. 18, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Are you in middle school and have yet to receive communion? Attend this class with your parent(s) to learn what Communion is all about. We will receive 1st communicants on Wed, Nov. 1, during the Wednesday IGNITE worship at 6:30 pm.
First Communion Instruction for Elementary-age Students
Classes are offered:
- Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 9:00 a.m.
Realizing that children are ready at different ages to receive Communion, parents/guardians are encouraged to consider the following to help determine if their child is ready:
- Has your child begun asking about Communion?
- Is your child feeling left out when other people are taking Communion?
- Does your child wish to attend a First Communion class?
This interactive class is open to any age, including adults. Parents/guardians please plan to attend the class with your child.