What is it? A 45 minute worship experience specifically designed for active families. Interactive, meaningful, and impacting your daily life. Best of all, people of all ages take part in helping to lead it – that could be YOU!
When is it? Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm.
What are the topics this fall? Life can be so busy that we feel like we’re plodding along, just trying to get through the day…maybe even a little zombie-like! We know what that’s like, so the over-arching theme this year is Come Alive! Being part of the worshiping community on Wednesday nights gives you a chance to worship with friends new & old, rock out and sing praise to God, and hear messages that connect to YOUR life.
Our first message series at IGNITE! this fall is all about God’s Radical Love, which wraps up on Oct. 3 when we answer the question, “How Much Water Do You Need?”
Our next series is called What’s My Line? where different people will share stories of finding their path in life. Check out the schedule:
- Oct. 10 The Life of a Pastor – Pastor Dan
- Oct. 17 No IGNITE! No programming. MEA break.
- Oct. 24 Living Generously - Glenndy
- Oct. 31 No IGNITE! No programming. Halloween.
- Nov. 7 Leisha Tays, Director of Confirmation & Youth Ministries
- Nov. 14 Guest Speaker – watch for updates!
Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - Come Alive!
Theme Radical Love
Preacher: Deacon Glenndy Ose
Come Alive - Themes for 2018-19 -
- September—we'll talk about Radical Love—what God has done for us and how we, as Christians, relate to other faiths.
- October/November—What's My Line?--What has God called us to be and do, individually and all together?
- Advent (December)—we'll talk about The Untold Stories of Advent—Besides Jesus' birth, who's in the story of Christmas?
- January—The Fruit Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree—In Galatians, there's a list called "the fruits of the Spirit"—attributes that grow from us naturally as we grow close to God.
- February—we'll look at ways to pray using a theme called Teach Us to Pray—Jesus' disciples said that to him, and so will we.
- Finally, after Easter—our theme will be, logically enough, After Easter.
Wednesdays at the Chapel - 2200 Swedish Dr., Ham Lake
June through August
Summer is the perfect time to venture to Our Saviour’s original building at 2200 Swedish Drive, Ham Lake. It was built in 1872 and has a pump organ! If you need a reason to go there, there’s worship every Wednesday night at 6:30 p.m. followed by ice cream! Come as you are, and stay after worship for ice cream and conversation.