Sunday School Christmas Program - A Tree Lot Christmas
Sun., Dec 9, 8:30 & 10:00 a.m. and Wed., Dec 12, 6:30 p.m.
This family-friendly Christmas celebration is for ALL the congregation to enjoy! Join the OSLC Kids for a memorable worship service. The children will bring to life what it means to be a part of God’s family tree and the importance of sharing His love with others. The script follows a group of kids as they demonstrate the powerful love of Christ to the greedy character, Mr. Carmichael, and invite him into the family of God.
Rehearsals for kids who have parts:
- Sundays in November, 11:15 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Worship Space) *exclude Nov. 25
- Monday, Nov. 26, 5:30-7:00 p.m. (Worship Space)
- Sunday, December 2, 11:15 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Worship Space)
- Monday and Thursday, December 3 and 6,
6:30 p.m. (Worship Space)
Rehearsals for PreK 1, PreK 2, and Kindergarten:
- Saturday, December 8, 9:00-9:30 a.m.
Click for pdf of PreK and Kindergarten performance day details...
Rehearsals for everyone else (please plan to be a part of all three performances, if possible):
- Saturday, December 1 and 8, 9:00 a.m.– noon (Worship Space)
Contact Kate Roetgger with questions, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 763-434-6117 ext. 116.
We are working together to raise money for Children’s Ministry with our annual Basket Auction! We need your help! Below is the theme that your child has been assigned. Please bring an item to fit the theme.
- PK1 and JAM Jrs - Bedtime
- PK2 - Christmas
- K - Arts and Crafts
- 1st grade - Winter
- 2nd Grade - Dog Lover
- 3rd Grade - sports/outdoorsman
- JAM - Gift Cards
- Connect Sunday - Gift Cards
- Connect Wednesday - Crayola
Click for pdf of suggested items ...
If your family is interested in creating & donating your own basket or in donating additional items please feel free to do so. All donations are greatly appreciated! Thank you to those of you who volunteered to donate a basket through your child's registration.
- All baskets and items are due by Sat., Dec. 8, 9:00 a.m., sharp!
- Parents, help assembling baskets on December 8, 9:00 a.m., would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for helping our Children’s Ministry Program!