Our Saviour’s Church Council
The voting membership of Our Saviour’s council consists of the pastors and thirteen members of the congregation, one of which is a youth in grade 9-12. Adult members serve for three years and youth for one year.
The council has general oversight of the life and activities of Our Saviour’s – in particular its worship life – to the end that everything be done in accordance with the Word of God and the faith and practice of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Congregational Annual Meeting
Sun., Jan. 26, 2020, immediately following 10:00 a.m. worship
Please plan to attend this very important meeting. Highlights of the meeting agenda include:
- Receiving an update from the Transition Team on their work as part of the process in finding a new senior pastor
- Voting on proposed constitution changes recommended by council
- Electing officers, council members, and team members
- Adopting a budget for 2020
- Considering any new business brought to the meeting
- A handout describing the constitution changes will be available in early January.
A handout describing the constitution changes is available at the Reception Desk. The congregation’s annual report will be available for pick up in the church office beginning Sun., Jan. 12. Starting at 11:00 a.m., the 2020 Mission Trip youth will be serving lunch: sloppy Joes, chips, pickles, veggies & dip, dessert. Proceeds will go to 2020 Youth Mission Trip to Charleston, WV.
Many thanks to our church council members!
President Ryan Sanborn
Vice President Terry Kolodjski
Secretary Karen Mickelson
Treasurer Jason Moehring
Interim Pastor Bruce Arnevik
Pastor Maria Pederson
Deacon Glenndy Ose