Quake Youth Event
March 13-15, 2020, for 6th grade – college-age
This will be a weekend gathering exploring faith, Christian living, a life of ministry and leadership… through speakers, music, breakout sessions and so much more amazingness! Quake will be held at Minneapolis/St Paul Airport Mall of America, 3800 American Boulevard East, Bloomington.
- Make checks out to Our Saviour’s Lutheran Chruch, with “Quake” and participant name in the memo. You are considered registered once your payment is received.
- Must have an Offisite Permission Form (for 2019-2020) on file to attend.
- You will also be asked to contribute a few food items (will be communicated after sign-ups are complete). We will be making meals in our hotel room to increase fellowship, fun, and to save money. No other cost will be incurred during the event unless you want to bring money for event memorabilia.
- Deadline to sign up is January 31, 2020.
- $155 if paid by 12/31/2019 (+ $15 if you want a tshirt = $170)
- $175 if paid by 1/31/2020 (+ $15 if you want a tshirt = $190)
Details about the speaker and musician can be found at quakeevent.com/events/minneapolis/
Questions? Contact Leisha Tays, Director of Confirmation and Youth Ministry, 763-434-6117, ext 131, firstname.lastname@example.org