Post-Easter Sermon Series
5 Everyday Ways to Love Your Neighbor & Change the World
Overview of 5 B.L.E.S.S. practices:
- B: Begin with Prayer—Jesus begins with prayer.
- L: Listen—Jesus asked way more questions than he answered.
- E: Eat—Sharing a meal moves relationships further faster.
- S: Serve—After the first three, you’ll know how to best serve that person. It becomes about them, not you.
- S: Story—After all of that, you might earn the chance to share your story.
Join us for worship as we spend a week on each of the B.L.E.S.S. practices. God is ready to use you — let’s be equipped to Reach Out with a Voice of Hope and share God’s love in our world!
BLESS Small Group Opportunity
Want to meet with others and dive a little deeper into the BLESS practices? Join online with our partners at Cambridge Lutheran for the first two meetings on Zoom, then celebrate with an in-person gathering. No pre-registration required.
- May 5, 7:00-8:00 p.m.: Begin with Prayer – Zoom link below
- May 12, 7:00-8:00 p.m.: Listen – Zoom link below
- May 19, 7:00-8:30 p.m.: Eat – Social gathering at Invictus Brewing Company – 2025 105th Ave NE, Blaine, MN
Join Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 944 1792 8920; Passcode: 754352