Deacon Glenndy Retirement Celebration and Farewell
Sunday, February 28
8:30 a.m. – Traditional Worship or 10:15 a.m. – Contemporary Worship
Limited in-person worship and online – click for details and registration link
- 11:45 am-12:00 pm Login – Log in to Zoom for special program honoring Glenndy – click “Join a Meeting” and enter Meeting ID: 936 8505 0960 or connect via audio by calling the phone number: 312-626-6799
- 12:00-12:30 pm Zoom Program – We will enjoy some presentations, memories and more together via Zoom. Please leave yourself muted but feel free to leave comments in the chat.
- 1:00-3:00 pm Drive Thru Farewell at Our Saviour’s – Come on over and share a quick goodbye from your car. Please enter from the south and exit to the north. You are encouraged to decorate your car with signs, etc. There will be baskets available for cards.
Contribute to Deacon Glenndy’s Memory Book by end of the day on Tuesday, February 23. Please email contributions to Leisha Tays, Director of Confirmation & Youth Ministries at email@example.com.
- Send Pictures – Glenndy at work at OSLC, with you/your family
- Send some words – You have taught me… Thank you for… I will always treasure… My prayer for you… My favorite Glenndy memory is…
The pictures and words will be printed and put together in a memory book to be presented to Deacon Glenndy on the 28th.
Questions? Please contact Leisha Tays, Director of Confirmation & Youth Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org.