Treasured Vacation Bible School – 2021
Monday, August 2 -Thursday, August 5
9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. OR 1:00-3:30 p.m.
For Age 4 through Grade 5 (completed as of summer 2021)
- Two sessions at half capacity (40 participants maximum in each session)
- Cost: $30 due w/registration; $75 maximum per household
- Registration opens April 1
Space is limited so sign up early! VBS will be held outdoors as much as possible, or indoors with social distancing measures in place. Please be aware that we will continue to monitor CDC guidelines, COVID numbers and trends and will move VBS to an online experience if it is in the best interest of all involved.
Treasured Volunteers Needed!
We are in need of volunteers to fill the following roles:
- 8 Crew Leaders to work with a crew of kids (max of 10 kids per small group) per session.
- 4-8 Station Leaders (leaders for: games, crafts, video, science)
- 2 Building Safety Patrols
- 2 for Check-in/Check-out Table
- Decoration Creators
If you volunteer for both sessions, lunch will be provided in between sessions. Volunteers must be 18+ and have a background check completed. Junior volunteers (completed 6th grade and up) are encouraged to participate as well.
Mandatory Volunteer Training Meeting
Sunday, July 11, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Training will be held at Our Saviour’s in the Gathering Space for all (adult and junior volunteers) who will be volunteering onsite during VBS sessions.
Setup – Takedown
For setup, please bring your own sack lunch if you are coming straight from worship. We will eat outside at the picnic tables following worship, prior to setup.
- Sunday, July 25, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 1, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30p .m.
- Thursday, August 5, 3:30pm-Done
Questions? Contact Leisha Tays, Director of Confirmation & Youth Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org.