Wednesdays at the Chapel
6:30 p.m. - through August 29
Summer is the perfect time to venture to Our Saviour’s original building at 2200 Swedish Drive, Ham Lake. It was built in 1872 and has a pump organ! If you need a reason to go there, there’s worship every Wednesday night at 6:30 p.m. followed by ice cream! Come as you are, and stay after worship for ice cream and conversation.
Look for this special worship event, at the Chapel:
Aug. 15—Family Night at the Chapel with kid-friendly worship songs. Bring the family or come alone and be with your congregational family. Face painting, games, and more.
5:30 p.m. Picnic—Come for hot dogs, potato chips, watermelon, and s’mores! Free will donation. Bring your own chair or blanket.
6:30 p.m. Worship—Enjoy a kid friendly worship with Bible songs from your childhood. Ice cream served following worship. All are welcome. See you there!
IGNITE! Worship returns Wednesday, September 12 at 6:30 p.m.
IGNITE worship is interactive, meaningful, and designed to impact your daily life.
Theme for 2018-19 - Come Alive
- September—we'll talk about Radical Love—what God has done for us and how we, as Christians, relate to other faiths.
- October/November—What's My Line?--What has God called us to be and do, individually and all together?
- Advent (December)—we'll talk about The Untold Stories of Advent—Besides Jesus' birth, who's in the story of Christmas?
- January—The Fruit Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree—In Galatians, there's a list called "the fruits of the Spirit"—attributes that grow from us naturally as we grow close to God.
- February—we'll look at ways to pray using a theme called Teach Us to Pray—Jesus' disciples said that to him, and so will we.
- Finally, after Easter—our theme will be, logically enough, After Easter.