Youth Fellowship – Painting Challenge
Bob Ross in a Box
Friday, February 12, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
For 6th Grade – College-Age
It’s a Bob Ross in a Box Painting Challenge!
What are we painting? … it’ll be a surprise!
Do I need prior painting knowledge? … nope, none, zero!
Can I invite friends? … yes!
How does this work? … great question!
- Sign up by emailing Leisha, Director of Confirmation & Youth Ministries at email@example.com. Come to church, bring $10 per/person to pick up your Bob Ross Box during one of the two pickup days: Mon., Feb. 8 or Tues., Feb. 9, noon-5:30pm.
- DO NOT OPEN THE BOX UNTIL THE EVENT WHEN LEISHA SAYS TO OPEN IT!
We’ll then join together on Zoom from 6:00-7:30 p.m. on Friday, February 12 for our challenge. Login information will be found on the outside of your Bob Ross Box.
- Once the challenge is complete, you’ll send in a picture of your painting to Leisha and there will be two categories (Middle School and High School/College-Age) for voting online! And yes, there are prizes for the winners!
One in each of the two age groups:
- 3rd place – Bob Ross Paint by Number
- 2nd place – Bob Ross Socks
- 1st place – Bob Ross Bobblehead
- One overall grand prize winner will receive a Bob Ross Chia Pet!!!!